Okay! I just have to share an AMAZING deal for dinner at Fuddrucker’s. For $20, you get two 1/3 lb. burgers with fries, two adult drinks (soft drinks or domestic beers), and two kids’ meals(hamburger or hotdog) with drinks (milk or soft drink). Why do I love this deal? Let me count the ways:
- They have the most yummy hamburgers! Cooked to order, and served on an amazing bun.
- Their wedge cut fries are awesome and a welcome change from the cookie cutter strips you get at other restaurants.
- They have a toppings bar! You can have what you want and only what you want on your burger. Do you like your lettuce in large pieces? They have that. Do you prefer lettuce shreds? They have that, too. They have pickles, and relish. Onion in both rings and dice. Want extra tomato? Feel free to lay it on thick! They even have salsa! Like some barbecue sauce on your burger? Then walk right over to the sauce dispenser and squirt some on. Whether you prefer your mustard yellow, brown, or honeyed, you can get it here.
- They have cheese sauce in a self serve dispenser! I know, I know. That cheap yellow sauce is SO bad for you, but it tastes SO good! Squirt some on your burger, or add to your fries. Yumm!
- Did I already mention the amazing bun? Okay, yes I did, but really, let’s expound more! Fuddrucker buns are baked in store. They are fluffy and tender, and might be too soft for a burger except for one thing. After slicing that lovely mound of yumminess, they place it on the grill for a little toast. Oh my goodness, they are delicious!
- Fixing their own burger or hotdog is pure entertainment for a child. My boys LOVE going up to the toppings bar, and picking out exactly what will adorn their dinner.
- Free cookies! Their kids meals may not have some cheap commercialized toy, but they do come with a delicious cookie. And like the toppings, the kids get to pick! With your dinner, you receive a receipt that the kids take up to the “bakery”, and trade for a cookie of their choosing. Delish!
- They have a little “game room” with a few games. They are not cheap, but for another $3 we can let each of the kids play a game. And if your kids are little enough (like our Liberty), you can just let them pretend to play! No money needed!
- And of course, we can’t forget the fact that you can feed a family of four for $20! Although we are technically a family of five, Liberty eats little enough that we can just collect a “bit, bit tax” from everyone’s plates for her. This is cheaper than we can eat someplace fast food!
As with any deal, there is fine print with this one. Let me spell it out nice and big for you to minimize unpleasant surprises. Substitutions and “add-ons” are extra. If you want the buffalo or salmon burger, or if you want to add a slice a cheddar it’s gonna cost you. Want sweet potato fries instead of the wedge fries? That will be an additional fee, please! Want a “non-domestic” beer or a handmade milkshake? Get ready to pay up!
Also, this is (like most deals) only available at participating locations. We went to the Fuddrucker’s by Gwinnett Place Mall, and they honored it there. If you are going to another location, find it on Fuddrucker’s website (www.fuddruckers.com), and give them a call first. That way you don’t trek to your favorite location only to find you have to pay full price.
I could talk about the yummy food at Fuddruckers all day long, but if you are sitting at your computer reading this, you can’t go out and take advantage of this great deal. So, on that note, I will say, “Happy Eating!”